Wednesday 5 January 2011

Today is the first day back at school and unfortunatley I have being extremely ill the past few weeks with catching the flu so I haven't being able to do as much research and planning as I had hoped. I tried to access my blog last week but my internet kept crashing so ufortunately I had to wait till now to leave another blog. Alternatively, next week I have alot that I am planning to get done. Firstly, I am going to take a couple of photos of me and my friend, also actor in my video Bethany Simpson. The couple of photos I take of us two standing back to back will be used on the front cover of the Digipak and also will be placed within the magazine advertisement. Me and Abbas in the next week are also going to get in touch with our band and see if we can get permission of taking a photo of them because I have the idea of using a split screen of each member of the band which will be used on both print products including the digipak and the magazine advertisement. Additionally, as the weather before was intefering with our shooting, the weather is now suitable for us to film the final parts of our video. We are thinking of filming the rest of our footage this weekend but due to work committment, my star actor, Bethany Simpson works full-time so I am going to contact her tonight to see which days she is free to shoot. There is quite a lot that I and Abbas need to do so these next couple of weeks are crucial but I honestly beleive that everything will go to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment