Thursday 20 January 2011

Photos for magazine advertisement

Unfortunately, the pictures haven't uploaded very clearly onto my blog but you can see from above that me and Abbas have took several photos of the band including many individual photos to help us choose which ones we want to use for our magazine advertisement. As seen at the bottom of the contact sheet, I have cut the few photos to make them look more effective for when I carry out a split screen for my magazine advertisement. As we took a few photos of the band as a group, I and Abbas are drawn to one of them in which we are thinking of using on the back of the digipak. As I have already chosen which individual shots I like of the band members, I am hoping by the end of next week to have a good first draft of my magazine advertisement completed in which I can expect some feedback off my teacher to see if any improvements need to be made. I still now need to take a picture of me and my co-star actor Bethany Simpson because the photos of us are going to be used on the magazine advertisement and the digipak.
























No comments:

Post a Comment