Sunday 9 January 2011

Final shooting changed to Monday!

Unfortunately, when I and Abbas arrived at Maiden Castle yesterday lunch time, the track was unbelievably full so there was no room at all on the race track for us to film. The manager advised us to come back tomorrow which is monday in the afternoon as the track is supposed to be quiet. I have just been on the phone now to Abbas and after school tomorrow at 20 past 3, we are going to film our final footage of the race scene. We expect the filming to take about an hour the most depending on how the shooting goes. As Abbas drives, he is going to pick up and take us all down to Maiden Castle so we can begin shooting just before 4 before it gets dark. We just hope now that overnight there is no snow because last night the snow came down pretty heavy. After the shooting tomorrow, Abbas is then going to take a few photos of me and Bethany standing back-to-back because I am planning to use them for both the Digipak and Magazine advertisement. Also tomorrow night we are going to film another part for the innovation of our music video in one of my friends house called Sophie Balfour. She said we can use her room to film another part of our footage which will be me when coming home after the first race throwing a stop by throwing my trainers in the bin. This part of the footage will be implemented in the video after the first race scene. We are also going to film another part of footage which will be used before the final race scene where I take my trainers out of the bin and decide to try again while feeling extremely motivated to win.

1 comment:

  1. Might have been worth speaking to the Manager before you went down on Saturday... a little forward-planning never goes amis! If I were you, I would shoot as much as you can during your next couple of sessions. A shooting schedule wouldn't go amis; you might also want to make sure that up-to-date storyboards/ scene plots are uploaded.

    ReplyDelete