Thursday 6 January 2011

Booked camera and tripod for saturday!

Just this minute I've been to see Mrs Gibson who is head of Media Studies. I asked her if I could book the tripod and camera out for the weekend to shoot and she said I could go and collect it from her at break-time tomorrow. All is good and set for Saturday now. Mr Earl expressed before that we need to have a rough cut of our video by the end of this week so after the shooting is finished me and Abbas are going to have to knuckle down and make sure all editing is finished by the end of next week so Sir can see an example of our piece. Some more good news is that me and Abbas asked our band for permission whether we could take photos of them for our print products and they said yes. Half an hour ago, me and Abbas took some example shots on his camera just to see whether the lighting in the room was suitable. Abbas took a photo of me against the white board in B17. Looking at the photo, it looks extremely effective. Now we know that it works well, one day next week we are going to take a single shot of each member of the band against the wide background in B17. The reason why we are going to do this so that we can split screen the band and use the pictures for our magazine advertisement. On the day we are also going to take a group picture of the band because we are thinking of using a group picture for the back of our digipak.

1 comment:

  1. Ideally, the fine cut of the video will be complete by the end of the week. However, I appreciate you have had some difficulties... We will need to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete