Monday 8 November 2010

Over the weekend, Abbas managed to download Adobe Premier on his laptop so this means that we can edit everything on his laptop during lesson and outside of school. Abbas is back from London tonight so tomorrow I am going to discuss with him which day will be the most suitable to film next because by the end of this week we intend to have the second race scene shot where I, the underdog win the race due to an increase in training to prepare for the race. My friend, Bethany Simpson is one of our main characters in the innovation of our music video and I am going to contact her tonight to see which day will fit in with her because she works full time at the moment so this means we are going to have to fit out time schedule around her as she plays a key role in our music video for "We are the Champions". When I find out later on tonight then me and Abbas can begin filming our next footage straight away because I want to leave enough time for editing as that is the longest part in the development of making a music video. The editing has to be perfect but as I am already aware of the software, this means it is going to make things a little easier.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to include a little more technical detail and a little more specific analysis. For example, you could discuss the kind of shots you are going to use to create the sense of narrative for your video and how you will use these to define character and situation. You should also be considering how your work links to the videos you looked at during your research.

    ReplyDelete