Monday 22 November 2010

Just been looking on the BBC news website to see what the weather is like for this week. Most days are expected rain but Thursday looks like a promising day so by all means we are planning on shooting the rest of our footage on Thursday after school. I just need to double check with my actors because as far as i know i'm not too sure on whether they are working on thursday after school. I am going to ring my friends Bethany and Sophie and see whether they are available to shoot on thursday after school. If they are not then I need to see which others days they are free. I understand that all the footage has to be shot by the end of this week so we can show sir an example of our rough cut in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Heavy snow is being forecast for the North East by the end of the week; you may need to factor in a contingency plan. It's essential that you get as much footage as possible shot by the end of the week; I would like a rough-cut online by the end of next week (3rd Decemeber) and this does not give you much time to get it sorted.

    ReplyDelete