Monday 1 November 2010

In the half-term as I have already mentioned, Me and Abbas filmed our rough cut for the innovation of our music video. Both were a rough cut of the first race scene and training sequences. Today in class, we have realised that it is going to take a few hours for our recent footage to be rendered. According to this, it means that we won't be able to upload the footage on our blog till next week. During the process of filming we seemed to have learnt alot from this point last year. Last year when I was working with Bethany Stone it took us time to film and find what shots worked the best but now me and Abbas straight away took some effective footage and we knew what methods would work. For example, we knew that we had to take several footage from different angles to enable us to have more to work from. Last year, I seemed to fail in doing this as me and Bethany didn't take enough footage, therefore having to go out again and obtain more footage. I beleive that I have made a huge improvement from last year and in the process of developing my skills, I am going to apply my acting skills in the rest of our filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment