Thursday 2 December 2010

Unfortunately due to the snow and treacherous weather conditions the school was closed again today. Taking into consideration of the weather and school closure, I am hoping that Mr Earl will set a further deadline because Me and Abbas need to access the school media server in order to edit our footage. During the time I have being off, I have being looking at magazine advertisements to see how bands are potrayed. I have not yet analysed them in too much detail yet but I am going to purchase some more magazines over the weekend so I can see which advertisements look most effective. I am going to look at rock genre because that is the genre I and Abbas are implementing within the innovation of our music video. Hopefully, at the beginning of next week we will return to school and then begin editing our footage in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment