Monday 6 December 2010

My school has re-opened today after being closed for a week. Unfortunately, still due to the snow and ice we cant film the final part of our footage till it clears up because me and Abbas think it will be extremely dangerous for me and my actors to run on a track which is really slippy and icy. During this week, I and Abbas are going to edit the footage we have already shot so we can show sir a slight rough cut of the innovation of our music video. The final footage however that still needs to be shot will be put on a hold for a few weeks until the snow and ice has fully cleared. Sir has informed me that what I should also do now is focus on planning our Digipak and magazine advertisement as we will be starting these after christmas anyway. So these next couple of weeks before breaking up for the christmas holidays me and Abbas are going to edit the footage we have already shot and also begin developing a planning concept for the innovation of our Digipak and Magazine Advertisement. That is all we can focus on for now until the snow has cleared up.

1 comment:

  1. If I were you, I would let Abbas get on with editing the video while you focus on planning the digipak. You can run ideas past him via the blog, and he can do likewise with the footage.

    ReplyDelete